What is NetSuite?
- #1 Cloud Based ERP Software
- Manage Inventory
- Track Financials
- Host E-Commerce Websites
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Distribution Management
Why use NetSuite?
Lower your operating cost, increase your competitive advantage, get clear visibility and control of your business.
What is NetSuite ERP?
ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning is a system that organizes and optimizes your business processes.
- Integrates processes across business functions
- Synchronizes reporting & automation
- Gives global real-time data
- Improves financial compliance with regulatory standards
- Reduces financial risk
- Automates order-to-fulfillment, and procure-to-pay processes
- Enhance customer service through one source of billing and relationship tracking
What is NetSuite CRM?
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) allows you full visibilty of your customers lifecycle.
- Follow your customer from lead all the way through opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell and support
- Improve sales performance with forecasting, upselling, commission management and lots more
- NetSuite CRM includes customer service management, marketing automation, delivers quotes, order management, commissions and integrated ecommerce capabilities
Scale with ERP!
Utilizing NetSuite ERP to its fullest can be complex. Let ScaleNorth’s team of experts guide you or even manage aspects of your team.
Outsourcing NetSuite accounting eliminates the need to find NetSuite accounting professionals. ScaleNorth assigns you an account rep that will stay with you for life. From startup to fortune 500 company. Get a hold of your business accounting and take ahold of your business. Contact us for a FREE NetSuite Audit.
Which industries use NetSuite?
E-Commerce |Manufacturing & Wholesale Distribution | Technology | Life Sciences | Trade Associations | Retail | Agriculture | Hospitality | Professional Services | Media | Software | Restaurants and More!
What makes NetSuite different from everyone else?
The key advantages of NetSuite are:
- Flexibility: Built-in flexibility to adopt new business models and process
- Ecommerce: Customer facing commerce system integrated with your business system
- Business Intelligence: Real-time analytics including dashboards and alerts to monitor and control your business
- Integration: Ability to integrate NetSuite with other business systems to provide the “Single Version of the Truth”
What is the cost of NetSuite?
NetSuite pricing is based on a subscription model. Pricing varies depending upon modules needed, number of users, length of license term, and number of entities and locations. The advantage of working with ScaleNorth is that we understand NetSuite pricing to bring you the ideal solution.
Is NetSuite complicated?
NetSuite can handle complex business requirements but is not complicated.
What industries does NetSuite Support?
NetSuite works in almost every industry and has solutions in many industries including: media, advertising, apparel, campus stores, professional services, education, energy, financial services, food and beverage, health and beauty, IT, manufacturing, non-profit, retail, software, transportation, logistics, wholesale distribution, and private equity.
How do I know if NetSuite is right for me?
19,000 organizations across the globe utilize NetSuite as their operational and financial system. We started this business to help companies achieve what we achieved as former NetSuite clients.
What is the ideal size of business to use NetSuite ?
NetSuite runs in businesses from start-ups to large companies. You can scale your business without the cost of additional hardware as your business is in the cloud.
Why in this uncertain economic environment should we consider NetSuite?
NetSuite is 100% cloud-based and allows you to operate your business anywhere. Our clients are uniquely positioned to adapt to changing circumstances and have a world-class support to support their businesses.
Contact ScaleNorth Today
Have questions about what all the services are or how they can improve your business?
ScaleNorth is one of the leading NetSuite Advisors in the Nation. Attention to detail and the customer experience are top of our priority list. NetSuite is a very powerful business tool, with the right direction you can utilize all that NetSuite Cloud ERP offers. Combining NetSuite with other tools like Avalara, MSI, Trinet, Celigo and SPS Commerce will set you ahead of your competition. ScaleNorth Advisors are not limited to these softwares, contact us today to discuss implementation of your current software with NetSuite.