QuickBooks to NetSuite Migration
Let CPAs and Certified NetSuite Professionals Make Your Move to NetSuite
Many ScaleNorth customers started with QuickBooks, the financial system of choice for basic accounting needs. But as businesses grow, a number of factors drive the need for a migration plan:
- Too many spreadsheets and disconnected systems to operate the business.
- Need for a comprehensive system beyond the accounting department.
- Private equity or capital infusion which increases reporting and transaction complexity.
- Delays on month-end closing and financial reporting.
- Growth, new subsidiaries or international expansion.
NetSuite vs QuickBooks
Once you’ve made the decision to convert from QuickBooks, NetSuite is the choice for leading businesses and financial leaders. Here’s why:
- Functionality: NetSuite has robust support for dozens of industries and functional departments.
- Scalability: NetSuite is the last financial system your company will ever need.
- Cloud-based: NetSuite is the leading Cloud ERP in the world.
- Customization: Built-in search and filter tools, advanced scripting, and API integrations to the industry-leading add-ons.
- Business Intelligence: Start with dozens of pre-built dashboards to give you instant visibility across your organization.
- Proven Path: Over 40% of NetSuite’s customers converted from QuickBooks.
QuickBooks to NetSuite Resources
ScaleNorth Will Tailor a
QuickBooks to NetSuite Plan For You
- SuiteSuccess preconfigured leading practices gained from 1000’s of deployments.
- Phased deployment options with minimum customizations.
- Focus on early training and change management before configuration begins.
NetSuite’s BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)
Program as a Migration Strategy
- Under the BPO solution ScaleNorth can bundle NetSuite operations and accounting resources so you can focus on your core business.
- Provides Quickstart option to migrate from QuickBooks with reduced license fees.
- With ScaleNorth as your outsourced partner, you’ll reduce operational, training and accounting admin costs.
- Transition to your own license at any time without implementation costs.